Receptions and Rehearsals in North Lake Tahoe
The properties listed below
offer receptions on Lake Tahoe's North Shore. We'll try to list their
capacity, general location, and whether they also offer ceremonies.
However, we don't list areas like Squaw Valley where your not likely to
hold your reception unless your ceremony is also there. Most will also
offer rehearsals of some sort as well.
Got an establishment not listed here? Send us an email.
North Shore Receptions and Rehearsals
Thunderbird Lodge - Located about 2 miles South of Sand Harbor, this private lakefront estate is a masterpiece. Maximum capacity is 150.
Resort at Squaw Creek
- Nestled in a corner of beautiful Olympic valley, the Resort offers a
beautiful location and it's reknowned impeccable service. The Grand
Sierra Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Tannenbaum Events Center
- This newly remodeled events center is located on the Mount Rose
Highway. The center features expansive views of the Washoe Valley and
can accommodate up to 250 people.
- Northstar offers numerous choices for receptions as well as lodging
for your entire party. The Zephyr Lodge location can accommodate up to 500 guests.
The Chateau at Incline
- The clubhouse for the Incline Village General Improvement District
golf courses defintely has an alpine feel to it as well lake
views.Maximum capacity is 364 seated guests. Ceremonies are offered
Big Water Grille - An amazing view and exquisite menu in Incline Village.
- This is a beautiful grassy area in the midst of an Incline Village
Aspen Grove that is ideally suited for a casual catered reception.
There is an indoor facility but the beauty lies outside. The Grove can
accommodate 200 people.
- Beautiful waterfront restaurant and bar tucked away in quiet Tahoma.
This is an outstanding choice for your wedding or reception.
Graham's at Squaw Valley
- Smaller receptions with cocktails and dancing can take place on the
redwood deck while larger receptions can enjoy the restaurant.
Wolfdales - This fabulous restaurant offers receptions overlooking Lake Tahoe featuring excellent food and service.
Sunnyside Resort - Located 4.4 miles South of Tahoe City, Sunnyside offers weddings, receptions and lodging.
River Ranch Lodge
- On the banks of the Truckee River, the Lodge features a riverside
patio with capacity of 150 and a private dining room with possibilities
up to 50.
Tahoe Yacht Club - Lakefront ballroom with seating for up to 75.
Soule Domain - Excellent restaurant with log cabin or cottage like setting for your wedding reception with up to 50 guests.
- This restaurant on the water is ideally suited for smaller receptions
but can accommodate as many as 150. Located in Carnelian Bay.
Hyatt at Incline - Choose from small intimate gardens to the Regency Ballroom for galas of 400. There are several options in between as well.
Meeks Bay Resort
- One of Tahoe's most beautiful beaches with the clearest water of just
about anywhere. This is a great place for a casual reception.
PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
- At the base of Squaw Valley, this excellent facility easily handles
receptions for up to 200. On site lodging is also available.
© 2005 Sierra Mountain Webs
About Lake Tahoe Home
November 12, 2009